Saturday, October 12, 2024

"Jean Roosevelt Roy Memorial & Repast Slideshow | RORO September 14, 2...



💔 With a Heavy Heart 💔
Dear JLE, Inc. Supporters,
It is with deep sorrow that I share the heartbreaking news of the passing and burial of my beloved husband, Jean Roosevelt Roy, of nearly 30 years. He has been my rock, my biggest supporter, and a constant source of strength throughout our journey together. His spirit of love and resilience will forever live on in our hearts. Words can't express how much he meant to me, but his unwavering support and strength will continue to inspire me as I move forward.
I deeply appreciate your love, prayers, and understanding during this time.

Thank you for being my support system. 💔

Slideshow: https://youtu.be/5rwrcbTquzk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Visit again soon!