Monday, October 8, 2012

Gratitude

Yahweh did it again! Today, God saved one of my family members from trouble with the law. My family member was hanging with the wrong crowd. Talking about being at the wrong place at the wrong time. But alleluia, God is always at the right place at the right time. I can search through all eternity and find no one else like the Almighty,  All Powerful, All Knowing, need I keep going? Lord, you are my savior and in you all promises are fulfilled. Thank you Yahweh for what you did on the cross for me. Without the cross and resurrection, I would not have the hope I have in Jesus today. 

Will you give your heart to Him today and invite Him to be there for you in times of need?

2 comments:

  1. My niece also got in with a bad crowd, and her life was spared during a shooting. I told her it is God giving her the opportunity to change her life for the good. God is great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. God is sure great! Isn't He?
      Thanks for comment! Visit again soon!

      Delete

Thanks for your comment! Visit again soon!